Friday, July 13, 2012

Pillow Talk ~

**Warning**
 IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS POST!
THIS IS HOW JACKSON SAID IT AND I WANT TO REMEMBER IT! :)


Last night, Jackson's devotion was about battle scars. It said how scars remind of us of mistakes we made, that we need to learn from them and ask for forgiveness. It also said how the cross was a battle scar for Jesus but how it represents eternal life for Believers.
A: "You know you have a scar on your eye. You got it from jumping on the bed. That should remind you that jumping on the bed was not a good choice.
J: "Yeah....you have stretch marks...is that why you don't want another baby? Because you see those things and remember about your birth?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
And my PERSONAL favorite:
Jackson said he was too tired to say his prayers and would I say them. As SOON as I say amen he says,
"Mama, I know what a worm's butt hole is called."
Now, I am in SHOCK as I just finished praying for safety, thanking God for our blessings, praying for the sick and he busts out with this....
I said "Really? What?"
Jackson said, "A Stinkter"
I said a "Sphincter?"
He said, "Yea Mama!!! That's the word!"
Ha!!!

Also randomly he said, "I bet God's weiner is THIS big (as he stretches out his arms as far as they will go) because you know He is pretty big!"

I am not sure I have ever thought about God and a "weiner" in the same train of thoughts....but then again I am not 6....and not a boy.


1 comment:

kcolleen said...

Amber, I wish you could wrap him up and send him to me... my life would never be dull! Thank you for sharing some pearls of wisdom straight from the mouth of a child!

Blog Archive