Thursday, June 6, 2013

Exciting Week!!!

We've been busy this week! I started teaching summer school so it's been an adjustment to say the least! That 5:45 alarm was not missed that whole week I got to sleep in! The good thing is I'm home by 1...just in time to swim!
Dalton bought Jackson a survival knife and he hasn't let it out of his sight! He even took it to church Sunday...in case there was a tornado! ;)
Jackson came in the study busting a sag and announced he was "the man at IGA!" Needless to say we got a good laugh!
We had some friends come enjoy swimming! Clairissa gave me two baskets of clothes! She cleaned out her closet and I RACKED up!!!
We made homemade ice cream and let the kids swim until they were worn out!
Then we took the kids to the farm for a BIG surprise!!!
We got Jax a four wheeler!!! He was soooo surprised and has loved it so far!!! 
I'm teaching the kids to do their own laundry! Jackson is awesome at it! Mary Dalton CAN do it but isn't as "into it" as Jax! Anyway...I'm determined to stick with it and let THEM do it alone!
Found this while cleaning...Jax opened a massage shop! He charges extra for stinky feet and does NOT do butts! Ha!
Dalton brought me home my favs for our anniversary earlier this week! He's a keeper! :)
It's been a busy summer so far! Mary Dalton and I are headed to NYC tomorrow! The boys have lots of bachelor activities planned while we are away! Super excited!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive