Wednesday, July 10, 2013

All Sorts of Randomness....

I was SO excited yesterday when it didn't rain!! We ran our errands and quickly came home!!! I am in LOVE with these plastic shelves from Lowes ~ like the one I used in my closet...they are onlt $10 and give me SO much room! I have bought three and need 2 more!
Mary Dalton's fish passed away  ~ she lived a whole 36 hours...MD requested a service....so we piled up in her bathroom and said our goodbyes...poor child....ANY animal she is in charge of doesn't do so hot...
We SO SO SO enjoyed the 3 hours we got to swim yesterday!!! The water wasn't freezing the sun was SO shiny!!! I saw today that since June 1st we have gotten 36 inches of rain...THAT my friends is AWFUL!!!!
Dalton & I had date night last night...we went to eat and ATTEMPTED to pick up the flooring and countertops for our latest house project, but it started FLOODING!!! We went with an empty trailer...and came home with one too...
We did have fun though and looked at some things that we want to change/re-do around our house soon!
 
We also had a new sitter last night ~ The kids LOVED her!!! It is VERY hard to find a good sitter...I have a "top 3" that can come in ~ keep my house clean, keep the kids alive, safe and happy, and are CPR trained and just "have it together" ~ The new sitter fits the bill! So super excited! She is keeping Jackson for me next week while MD and I are in Savannah for nationals! We already LOVE her!
And finally for your viewing pleasure ~ Mary Dalton wearing my heels...and she wants to know if she can wear them to school....
 
BIG night at our house tonight!!! Mary Dalton's comp group is spending the night ~ I asked an older girl to come help! Jackson got to ask a friend over too! So I will have 9, possibly 10 kids here tonight! I am planning on them LEAVING ME ALONE and playing....wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive