Sunday, July 14, 2013

Our Weekend ~

We had a pretty low key weekend...and it was much needed because from here on out we will be going 900 mph until school starts! Saturday, I slept until 9:30! I can't remember the last time I slept that late! The boys went to pick up Dalton's mower for the tractor and Mary Dalton and I went to Dollar General ~ fun times! ;)
We tried to swim several times...we would get in, then when the rain/thunder came...out we would go...It is VERY cool here, so I went for a run outside...which RARELY happens in July!!!
We went to church today, then tried swimming again...
The kids made LOTS of snow cones on their rain breaks! I did my best to get some sun, but didn't have much luck!
And just because she is SO STINKING cute and I know EVERYONE needs to see a chubby, naked baby daily ~
Our sweet Susan-Laine!!!
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Blog Archive