Sunday, March 16, 2014

Germy, germy, GERMY!!!!

There is SO much funk going around here ~
stomach bug, pink eye, colds, etc...
My two managed to pick up a fever virus last week! I noticed MDD wasn't acting right when I got back from DC but assumed she was just tired. She made it til 9:00 at school on Thursday and had a temp ot 100.7 ~
Thankfully Sue-anna offered to come get her so I could keep teaching!!!
I stayed home Friday with her ~ Her temp got up to 103 Thursday night, but she was perfectly fine Friday morning!!! I hated to miss work but had SO SO SO much to do since I was gone for 4 days ~ so I took advantage of a day at home! MDD left around lunch to go to the coast for the weekend...
Jackson got to check out early and we went to Augusta to run some errands...
I let him pick our lunch location and he picked Rhinehearts...
Should have know he was coming down with the virus when he didn't eat...
He went from perfectly fine to passed out in the buggy in about an hour!!! I got him home and he had 102! Glad he opted to stay at home!!!
I HATE it when my kids are sick, BUT they are so dang cuddly!!! I enjoyed watching TV with Jax and loving on him Friday afternoon!
He was BEYOND worried that he would not be able to go turkey hunting on Saturday ~ He sent his text to his daddy....
After a while ~ his temp broke and we headed to the cabin where he proceeded to eat FIFTEEN shrimp!!! When the fever was gone, they acted normal!!!
We had a fun night and he got up at 5:00 to hunt with his Daddy...
When they got back 3 hours later...his temp was 102...
Look at those rosey cheeks...
Bless this sweetheart...
He slept until the fever broke and then was out shooting birds again!!! We have to stay with him while he shoorts...Dalton was hunting quail so yours truly got to monitor Jackson's shooting...
Let me say...I can load a 22 clip like it's my JOB!!!
Saturday night we went to Augusta to Mellow Mushroom and made a trip to Sam's!
Nothing like sharing our germs!!! :)
We woke up to LOTS of rain today and spent the day at home working on chores around here! I left this afternoon to meet Sooz to get Miss Priss back!!! Our house was TOO quiet without her!!!
She looked SO grown! She had some eye shadow and masacra! WHAT!?!?!
She was so cute on the way home ~ she said...
"I can't wait to see Jackson...I really missed him Mama!" :)
 
She had a great time and we enjoyed spending some qualtiy time with Jackson! We have a SUPER busy week this week!!! Praying we are OVER germs for a LONG time!!!!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive