Monday, March 31, 2014

Wedding Bells!!!

Friday after school, I took Mary Dalton to get fitted for her Jr. Bride's Maid dress for Sallie Ann's wedding! She was in HEAVEN in that bridal shop...and let's just say that I found the PERFECT dress for myself! 
Seriously, there was the MOST gorgeous wedding dress EVER in there...I might have to talk Dalton into renewing our vows just so I can buy that pretty dress! 
TOTAL joke!!! 
But I did LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!!!
Jackson is a Jr. Groomsman but doesn't have to be measured until July! 
We stopped for some yogurt after the bridal shop....
he opted for a cup full of candy instead of yogurt! 
Mary Dalton INSISTED that I let her take a baby think it over doll home for the weekend! My seniors have had them all week and she was dying to get her hands on one! She toted this baby all over Augusta with us! She did really well with it ~ the first day ~ by Saturday she was pretty much over the crying every 2 hours! 
Dalton had hunters in this past weekend and the man had a son who was 9. Jackson had the BEST time playing with him! The weather was the PITS so Jackson at least provided the boy with some entertainment when they couldn't hunt! Dalton asked me to pick up some groceries and take them to the cabin...I told him that I did not think that this was a good idea...
yep.
I was right.
That would be the Honda Pilot. 
Stuck. 
Thankfully the weather cleared up and Saturday turned out to be a perfect day!!! The kids have SO SO SO enjoyed their trampoline!!! They jump every day! 
Mary D has a dance competition coming up this weekend and has been practicing her solo...
I went up to watch and this is what she was doing...
Really???
I have no words...
The girl loves high heels. 
Saturday night ~ 
What a BEAUTIFUL sunset by our Master...I love a pretty sunrise or sunset...
Truly amazing...


No comments:

Blog Archive