Thursday, July 31, 2014

Week 30~ #dailydowdypic

Week 30 brought us our last week of summer and lots of fun!!!
Day 205 ~ after almost of 10 years with his trusty disel truck, Dalton bought a new truck!!!
The kids love his new truck and say that they are never riding with me again! ummmm....ok! ;)
(It's weird to think that this will be the truck that Jackson more than likely drives when he is 16! WHAT?!?!)
Day 206 ~
Even though they are 8 and 9 grocery shopping with these two is STILL an adventure! Jackson found a tree frog in a buggy and *thought* he was going to walk around the store with it....wrongo!
Mary Dalton had a buggy full of AG dolls...
I was exhausted by the time we got home, but at least they can unload and unpack groceries!
Day 207 ~
We enjoyed the day swimming with The Palmers!!!
Day 208 ~
I was ATTEMPTING to work on my tan...but had a lap full of kids! I am gonna have some awesome tan lines!
Day 209 ~
cheer camp cuties!!!!
Day 210 ~
My loves....can't imagine life without them...
Day 211 ~
Jr Pro picture day!!!
Let's Goooooo Jags!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive