Saturday, November 29, 2014

Construction Weeks 6 & 7

I am soooo happy to report I can FINALLY see an end to this project!!! While we were in MS, Dalton told me our guy didn't show to work on the house! Needless to say I was not a happy camper! Thankfully he was just teasing and surprised me!!! 

The powder room is finished! 

I ADORE this color and this room!!! 
Foyer is ready! We are painting this after Christmas!
And the kitchen is ALMOST done!  I was able to get everything put back in the pantry and cabinets. I worked 13 hours on Wednesday to get it clean and put back! So happy to have that done!!! 

We are obviously waiting on cabinet doors but that should happen this week! I love the black we went with. I've actually cooked today and enjoyed it! Amazing what a kitchen makeover can inspire you to do!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive