Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week 45 ~ #dailydowdypic

Day 317 ~
GRAND day at the book fair! The kids were so excited to have Sooz come and eat lunch with them!
Day 318 ~
It must be true love ~
Jax wrote this in the TONS of dust from the construction ~
Day 320 ~
These two, Target, and Starbucks...
pretty much a perfect day!
Day 321 ~
I had two little people who were SO excited to get the leftover Christmas decorations to deck the halls at their tree house!!!
Day 322 ~
We moved to Sooz and Big's house for the week! Jax and I enjoyed sitting by the fire and watching TV while MD was at dance
Day 323~
Dalton surprised this little girl at school and took her to lunch!
I think it made her YEAR!
Day 324 ~
Checking MD's homework, grading anatomy tests, and reading essays ~
at least the hot chocolate part was fun! :)
And this happened ~
MAJOR DISASTER ZONE!!!
Which seems to be theme in my life right now!!!
We are camping out at Dalton's parents' house and we have so much junk it's not even funny!
I SO appreciate them letting us stay there! It's nice to have enough room to spread out and for everyone to have a bathroom!
We have enjoyed our time there, but I cannot WAIT to get back in my house and get everything put back in its place! My OCD is killing me! The kids and I are leaving for MS tomorrow ~ hopefully when I get back things will be done or almost done!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive