Thursday, February 5, 2015

More Birthday Fun ~

We love a reason to celebrate around here...and we have celebrated all week!
Tuesday night ~ we headed to the cabin for supper!
Poor Dalton had to cook his own meal! ;)
We had yummy BLTs on Texan Toast ~ the kids kept saying,
"This is like Dairy Queen!" ha!
The picked out a cookie cake for their Daddy!
They LOVE this man ~
I do, too! :)
Big D making his wish :)
They made him the SWEETEST cards but I had to post this part...
She is sorry for the crappy paper!
It's been a fun week for sure! I am so blessed by my little family and so thankful God gave them to me!
Mary Dalton and I are headed to ATL today for her first dance competition this season and the boys have a weekend full of hunting and outdoor adventures planned!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive