Thursday, July 16, 2015

Week 28

The weeks are flying by!!! 
Only TWO more weeks of summer!!! I am TOTALLY sad about that ~ my summer FLEW by...but I do love the fresh start of a new school year! 
Day 190 ~ 
Big Daddy took the kids to the coast to Susan-Laine's birthday! 

Day 191  ~
Well.....duh! :) 
Day 192 ~ 
One of my FAVORITE things about the summer is ALL the impromptu date nights I have with Dalton!!! 
It's so nice to be able to go out to dinner with him and not worry about the kids' homework, school stuff; etc.!  
Day 193 ~ 
Mary Dalton & Marti Ann have been at YDA this week!!! Thankful for Marti Ann's sweet Grandmother who offered to let MD go with them!!! 
day 194 ~ 
Jackson and Dalton sighting in his new scope and rifle
Day 195 ~ 
SHARPIES AND A GLITTER BINDER!!!!
Seriously...all the teachers can relate! 
My heart was HAPPY about this purchase!!! 
Two weeks of summer left and SOOOOO much fun and sun left for us to enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive