Thursday, August 6, 2015

The LAST of summer and Open House


I am all sorts of out of order, but I didn't want to forget our few days before school started!
Our BIG news was on Saturday 8/1 ~ we officially started on our cabin addition!!! We are adding a master bedroom and a den. We have LOVED having our cabin for the last 9 years and we have long out grown it! I can't wait to have ROOM to enjoy our farm!
After a fun Saturday in the pool, we went to the cabin to check the progress and eat some of Dalton's AMAZING bang bang shrimp!

And jump on hay bales!

Sunday morning we went to church for the first time since Father's Day ~ can you say we TRAVELED all summer!?!? I took this picture to prove that the girls were ready and loaded up (and ON TIME!) we were waiting on the boys!!!

Mary Dalton & Jackson stayed home on Monday while I had preplanning. A teacher's daughter came and stayed with them. This was MD's first "job" ~ watching Adalyn and I have to say...she did GREAT! She was better than some sitters I have hired! The house was clean and they had a great time!



I came home for a couple of hours before we had to go to Open House and they were able to swim!

All ready for Open House!







No comments:

Blog Archive