Friday, August 14, 2015

Weeks 31 & 32 #apictureaday

Day 211 ~
This dog LOVES to swim!!!
Day 212 ~ Nothing like a fun afternoon at the farm!

Day 213 ~
We were trying to SQUEEZE out every second of pool time we could before school started!

Day 214  ~
One of my sweet students gave me these ~ a teacher's love language?!?! ~ a good pen! :)

Day 215 ~
3 of us went to Air Strike on our LAST day of summer ~ 2 of the 3 got hurt...and it wasn't the old lady!!! #mamasstillgotit ha!

Day 216 ~
First day of school 2015-16

Day 217 ~
Jackson started football and would DIE if I took a picture but I snapped this one as he was walking away!

Day 218 ~
Friday night fun at Raley's Seafood

Day 219 ~
Playing "I Seek" ~ they texted clues about where they were hiding! Pretty fun! ;)


Day 220  ~
Happy girls are the prettiest!!! :)

Day 221 ~
and the madness begins!!!! Grading, grading, grading!!!

Day 222 ~
Yep.
This is me EVERY night!

Day 223
and this is my LATEST addiction...
HOLY COW!!!
This is the BEST!!!

Day 224 ~
I swear...I could take Razz and not know she wasn't mine!
I have not seen her since May and she is SO much fun!!! I enjoyed spending time with her at our family's funeral this week! We celebrated Aunt Gladys' life on Thursday with family and food! It was a blessed day and Razz added to that! :)

Obviously there is a MAJOR lack of blogging lately...
School, football and dance have us going 99 mph!!
We are celebrating MD's 11th birthday this weekend!
Should have fun pics up next week!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive