Friday, September 25, 2015

Week 38 ~ #apictureadayin2015

Week 38 has kept us BUSY!!!
I realized in my calendar I am WAY off on numbering my days so I am over that! I am just trying to keep posting a pic from each day through 2015...I don't think I can do it in 2016! My two are getting to where they don't want to be in my pics any more! How SAD!!?! 
Soooo... here's what we did this week!
Saturday I had a great walking partner ~ MD! 
Sunday night at our house is nothing but bags galore! It takes me the majority of Sunday to get ready for the week! 
Monday was PJ Day ~ MD was sleeping beauty! 
Tuesday was Jackson's first JV win! 
Wednesday was also color day! 
Red, White & Blue~ 
Thursday was Safari Day ~ Jackson was a tacky tourist! 
Nothing tacky about MD ~ this girl was looking all sorts of CUTE!!! 
Super fun week! Planning more homecoming fun tonight and hoepfully a cool, rainy weekend so we can rest! 

No comments:

Blog Archive