Monday, November 16, 2015

My VERY Grown Up Christmas List ~



Several years ago I started a "grown up wish list" ~ like what I would buy myself if I had an extra $100,000 in the bank  just sitting there waiting to be spent! It's fun to dream and think about what I would buy...and it's fun to look back and see what I thought I needed/wanted in the years past!
Sooooo ~
Here is this year's WISH LIST!
1.) Tory Burch bangle to cover my fitbit. I LOVED my FB but quit wearing it because it is so ugly! I think that this would match my other "standard" bracelets I wear everyday and be a tad more attractive than a rubber bracelet!


2.) Speaking of Tory ~
Hello!!!
As long as I have feet...these will ALWAYS be on my list...
one in every color! :)



3.) I would NEVER pay $60 for a teacher lesson plan book, but Erin Condren makes this one and the reviews are great...and I want one...but I would never buy one when I get a stylish brown one for free... (yuck!)

4.) I am DYING to go on an Alaskan Cruise...like so much so that I YouTube videos on the cruise and excursions! I hate the cold, but I think I could survive in order to see all of this beautiful part of the country!  

5.) Starbucks card with unlimited dollars...
no explanation needed!

6.) An outdoor movie screen to go by our pool ~
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I need this!



7.) New pool furniture ~ our pool is green and had a leak so we will have to redo the whole thing this spring...I would adore some new furniture to go with it!

8.) and while we are wishing...
A new 4 runner


No comments:

Blog Archive