Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Part II

More from last week ~ 
Mary Dalton was so excited that she got to spend some time with Reagan while she was in MS! They even went Black Friday shopping and had a sleepover! I hate that these two live so far apart...MD LOVES her so much! 
While out 2 were away ~ we had Razz at our house...and she was ruling the roost! We LOVED having her and she wanted for NOTHING! ;)
On the way back ~ My mom stopped and let my 2 see my Aunt Winnie...she reminds me so much of my Nannie and I am so thankful my children have gotten to know her over the years. 
MD and JAx got back and I had a car full! 
We got a new park in Wrens and had to go try it out! 
We played on the haybales, too! 
More park fun on Sunday ~ 
After Razz went down for a nap, the older 2 made their gingerbread houses/trains! 
It was GREAT because they can do it alone! :) 
Jackson's train ~ 
and our week ended with a BEAUTIFUL sunset ~ 
I am so thankful for my sweet little family and the time we had together this weekend! we have a BUSY and FUN month ahead of us getting ready to celebrate Christmas! 

No comments:

Blog Archive