Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Week Part 1 ~

Our week flew by ~ we stayed busy,got LOTS accomplished and enjoyed being together!!!
Monday I spent the day at home cleaning and doing laundry...we went to Augusta when DDD got off of work and ran some errands...and of COURSE we went to Cabella's ~
We made a trip to Costoc and loaded up for Thanksgiving!!! Steaks and pecan pie! Yum!!!
We also went to Chic Fila and we were asked to join the "a list" which I think means which we eat at Chic Fila too much! ;)
Even though the kids were in MS ~ I still got asked the question I get asked EVERY night from Jackson....
and my reply....
BOYS!!!!
This sweet pic was on my timehop from 5 years ago...how little was he?!?! and that smocked shirt?!?! ohhhh....
Tuesday I spent the day in Augusta and went to the eye dr...ran LOTS of errands again!
Wedensday ~ Razz was in town!!!
Thursday was Thanksgiving and we cooked our steaks and enjoyed the day together!
Delicious!!!
After our lunch...I went deer hunting with DDD ~ we were in a cozy stand with comfy chairs and I had a good book ~ perfect afternoon!
Then ~ this dear man took me to Augusta to go to my ONE black friday stop ~
Bath & Body Works!!! They let you stack coupons this one day every year and I LOADED up on candles!!! We went to IHOP afterwards! Fun night!!!
As I was looking in the paper Friday morning I saw Jackson's thankful letter...
And both children left notes for my daddy before they headed back to GA ~

Razz came to stay with us Friday and we have LOVED having her!!!
The children got back Saturday afternoon and it was so nice to have everyone at home again! They had a GREAT time and made so many memories ~ more on their trip later this week!!! I have half a day left of the break and I am off to enjoy it while I can!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive