Thursday, May 5, 2016

Life Lately ~

Last Thursday, Dalton and I left for Savannah.  He had a conference and I was able to tag along! :) 
My parents came to town to keep the kids while we were away! 
We tried a new place Thursday night called 1790 ~ it was delicious! 
I love having time with just the two of us so we can catch up on life! 
Best thing about Savannah is the FOOD ~ we ate like kings! 
We stayed until early Monday morning...drove back and went straight to work! 
Relaxing weekend, but glad to be back home with the children! 
I walked in to my house Monday and my sweet mama had done all my laundry...
#blesshersweetsoul
They also sent me this picture of Jax! My two had so much fun with my mom! They made a club in an old house, washed the paddle boat, made cupcakes, and explored in the woods! 
Needless to say ~ they had a blast!!! 
We had a meet the candidate forum Monday night ~ Jackson was worn out!!! 
Mary Dalton was at dance and of course was WIDE open!!! 
This week has FLOWN by and we are sooooo looking forward to summer break in 2 short weeks!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive