Monday, July 25, 2016

Girls Weekend 💕💕💕

This past weekend, Jax went to the coast, so it was just me and Mary Dalton all day Friday ~
We went and bought her school supplies...
I bought Jackson's earlier but he is not much into picture taking unless it is with a fish...
After our 1st stop, I am walking to the trunk and see this....
"zack davis is bae" ~
nice.
He was one of my students...I am sure people think I am a freak...
#thanksmdd 

Anyway ~ after wiping that off and explaining why she should NEVER do that again...we took a quick picture...you can see she wasn't bothered by my fussing at all....
This girl LOVES a school supply and an icee...so she was in HEAVEN!!! 
and I was too after I found this gem ~
I have searched everywhere online for this lesson plan book and FINALLY found it!!!! The school gives us a free one, but seriously...this is the most amazing thing EVER!!! I am so excited to start using it!!! 
Whitney spent the weekend with us so MD had built in entertainment ~ the picked to stay at the cabin...and talked Big D into a Huddle House run at 11:30 ~
He really is the funnest Daddy around...
Saturday we were in the pool ALLLLLL day ~ it was great!!! 
Clairissa and Blake came to swim with us!!! 
After swimming, we went to cook steaks at their house ~ These two never get tired of each other...
SOMEHOW Dalton agreed to this ~ I did not...they drew this because we were playing "The Challenge" with them when we got back to the cabin! It's basically like truth or dare...but just dares/timed events. They had a BLAST doing this and said they want to do it every time we are at the cabin! Dalton & I enjoyed it too ~ MD ate a bug! Seriously...It was VERY entertaining!!! 
And we woke up Sunday with this view and started our LAST week of summer!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive