Sunday, July 31, 2016

Life Lately ~

Life lately has been filled with practices starting back and getting ready for school...
and hunting!!! 
Jackson's new camo came in and he was so excited to try it all on!!!
My boys live for fall so they are gearing up for the fun! 
Hope and I managed to sneak off Friday night for sushi and a movie!
I got in at 12: 30 and slept in until 10 Saturday morning ~ it was soooo nice!!
We spent our time in between the cabin and pool ~ My 2 favorites! 
Dalton's mom cleaned out her books and I got a stack to read!!! I have started one called "Life Support" and it is so good! I love a good book! 
I thoroughly enjoyed my lazy mornings with coffee and the Today Show this summer ~ but it's back to work for me tomorrow!!!! 
I am excited about the new year and can't wait to get back into our routine! 

No comments:

Blog Archive