Monday, November 21, 2016

Spelling Bee

Last week,both Mary Dalton & Jackson were chosen to go to the spelling bee for their classes! 
They were so excited because they got out of class...and I took them to lunch...
it doesn't take much to make them happy! :) 
Ugh...
why do they have to grow up so fast?!?!?! 
Jackson placed 3rd ~ he stayed in several rounds and did great! 
His friend Brooke was runner up and he was so happy for her! She was SO nervous and I  honestly think he was more excited that she placed than he would have been for himself! 
I kinda got stuck with heading up the spelling bee and there is NO WAY I could have done it without these students! These kids...they are my heart! I have the BEST kids...seriously. They are awesome! 
6th grade round ~ annnndddd 
MDD  got out on her first word! She didn't care, but I gave her a hard time about it...she can handle being picked on...she thought it was funny, too! I am glad she loses graciously...she is really always so sweet! :) 
And this was the highlight of the day ~ 
Jackson wanted his picture made with Annie Swan ~ she is in 9th grade and he is SMITTEN with her and she is so precious and is always so kind to him! 
Super fun day at the academy! 

No comments:

Blog Archive