Sunday, August 27, 2017

Eclipse 2017

I'm a little behind… More like a lot behind… But here's a look at the fun we had on the eclipse day!
 Our school went back-and-forth between canceling and having a normal day. I waited too late to order glasses and thought that we were going to miss the eclipse,  but we were so excited when Dalton's father called us and told us that they had several pair at the plant we could use! Mike even had a solar set of binoculars that were really cool!!

The kids thought it was neat but I think they were disappointed it did not get super dark in our area. But we made memories for sure! :) 

After I snapped this picture, I told them I needed to retake it because their eyes were closed! Ha! 


They may not have been super impressed, but I'm sure they will remember it when they are my age! I honestly think their favorite part of eclipse  day was getting out of school early! 

No comments:

Blog Archive