Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Homecoming 2017

Last week was homecoming week ~ it sure is a fun week for the kids, but it will WEAR a teacher out!!!
Monday was PJ day ~ Jackson was too cool for this day! ;) 
The girls on the other hand where loving it! :) 
We had twin day on Tuesday, but both my kids had field trips so they didn't dress up! I was twinning with my boy JT! He brought me this shirt and I thought it was an "OK" signal...he informed me that meant we shoot 3's. ha! 
These dolls had a blast at the mall AFTER the play ~ the play was not so hot, but the mall is their favorite place on earth! 
Wednesday was mathlete vs athelete and of course we went for nerds! :) 
Jackson and Mary Dalton won for best costume on this day! 
Love my nerds! :) 
Thursday was Career Day ~ Jackson dressed up as Hugh Hefner. When we woke up Thursday morning, we found out Hugh died during the night! Strange! MD took his picture and he was "featured" on Hugh's RIP page on snapchat which I learned is a HUGE deal! 
Sweet Livi was me for career day ~ Complete with wedges! 
LOVE!!! 

MD and Mags were VS Angels ~ 

Friday I was BARELY hanging on but we had spirit day! We skipped the pep rally and headed home to nap before the game! Mama was WORN OUT!! 
They had a blast and I am thankful I have a FULL year before we have to do this all again! ;) 

No comments:

Blog Archive