Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 ~ Loverboy is DOWN for the Count!!!

Poor Jax started with congestion on Monday ~ nothing  major...
by yesterday after school he was pretty pitiful...fever, congestion, coughing, sneezing, runny nose...
I thought FOR SURE he had the flu! Thankfully, after a trip to the Dr. he tested negative for flu and is being treated for a bad sinus infection! He has not felt worth a flip all day and was up EVERY HOUR on the HOUR last night! ((yawn)) Made me VERY thankful I do not have a newborn! Much too old for all nighters! ;)
 I was cleaning out his backpack and found this....
"I love you Jackson...how do  you get so good looking..."
ha!
LOVE it!! His Daddy of course!! !:)
 
Also saw on facebook that this is the LAST time we will ever have triple digits...
people were putting on FB how the "celebrated" guess I took care of a cute sick boy! He did help me get my Christmas cards stamped and in the mail! Pretty good 12/12/12 for us! :)
 


No comments:

Blog Archive