Thursday, March 13, 2014

#dailydowdypic Week 10

Day 65 ~ thankful this little guy is "tech savvy" because when it takes THREE remotes to operate the TV in the study...I am HELPLESS!!! 
Day 66 ~ Spent the day packing for my field trip to DC with my high school students ~ thankful we had exams and I had the afternoons to get the laundry done, lists made, packed and everything organized for Dalton! 
Day 67 ~ Rattlesnake Round Up ~ 
We had the BEST time...
more pics to come!!! 
Day 68 ~ 6 am departure with 81 people for a tour of DC ~ Lots of fun ~ I have the BEST students!!! 
Day 69 ~ Since I ate my weight in JUNK on the bud ride, I opted for a 5 a.m. workout before we walked/toured 5-6 miles! 
Day 70 ~ We were blessed to witness a ceremony at The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The Minister of Defense from Korea was in the US and placed the wreath on the tomb. Our tour guide said that was the 2nd time he has seen that in 36 years. All branches of the army were present in uniform. VERY formal and VERY moving. 
Day 71 ~ Quick tour of The White House and 10 hours on the bus!!! Thankful for good music to keep me entertained!!! 
This past week has been NONSTOP!!! I got home last night around 7:30 and was so thankful to see my crew!

No comments:

Blog Archive