Saturday, May 10, 2014

Swimming, Snakes and Painting Fun!!!

Yesterday was our first swim in our pool! It's still not 100% clear but we are getting there! It's cost a small fortune....but we WILL have clean water!!! The kids were sooooo excited! They swam today too! Mary Dalton is loving her new googles that are bedazzled!!!
check that out.....
rattle snake!!!! I saw him this morning leaving the cabin...Jackson hung out the window and directed me as to where to drive to kill him!!! It took about 10 mins but I was DETERMINED to kill him! He was striking my tire and rattling like crazy! He was ALL OVER this....mdd was about to cry! ;) 
As you can see....I was successful!!!
We went to the The Buzzard Blast today and the kids did a painting class! 

They painted the cutest fish!!!
And the finished product....mdd has in her vampire teeth so she's looking a little odd...
Thankful for a relaxing weekend and celebrating Mother's Day with my sweet family!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive