Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Life Lately ~

Mary Dalton & Maggie had to do a project for "The Day of the Dead" for history class ~ they made this bread and did a GREAT job! Their decorating skills were off the chain! 
Last weekend, we had the kids pictures done ~ I ALMOST cancelled... it's a lot of trouble and I didn't want to mess with it, but Dalton talked me into keeping it and I am so glad I did! They are growing up SOOOOO fast! I love this one and can't wait to see the others! 
We loved having Razz in town some, too! 
She is bursting with personality and we just adore her! 
I LOVE this picture ~ Big D was feeding her "red candy" and she was patting him on the head .....
She's got him rrrriiiiggghhhhttt where she wants him! ;) 
We are SO excited to have some SUPER fun plans for this weekend!!! Can't wait to share later! :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive