Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring Break Day 1

Spring Break started early this morning! Whitney spent the night and then we met the youth group this morning for a trip to Air Strike and then lunch at Outback! 
 While the kids were gone...they were gone the majority of the day...I rearranged our bedroom! I LOVE to clean and rearrange! Surprisingly I have never rearranged our room but I love the way it turned out! Seems cozier!!! Our day ended with bad weather...bad enough we had to wait it out in my closet! Thankfully it didn't last long and we never lost power! 

Marti is staying over tonight and they have had 500 batches of slime...why they love this I will NEVER know...but it's not social media and they're entertained! 

We don't have any plans this week! Hopefully relaxing and finishing up some projects around here! Perfect Spring Break to me! 

No comments:

Blog Archive