Friday, December 14, 2012

A Not-So-Merry Night ~

Dowdy General Hospital has been set up in our room ~ again.
Mary Dalton was SO SO SO excited about her dance Christmas pasrty tonight! She has been congested and went from "a little" sick and SICK while we were there. She started with chills and I knew we had to get home! We rode with some friends so I had a student drive us back to my car...
When we got home from our excursion with Jax (see below!) she had 102. She is HEARTBROKEN.
We were supposed to go to Dalton's family Christmas tomorrow and she said,
"Will you just give me one chance to get better? Please don't say I can't go!"
How pitiful? :(
While we were at the party, Dalton called me and Jackson was complaining with his ear. Jackson NEVER complains and Dalton is pretty level headed so when he said it was bad...I knew we had to get home....fast. On the way, I called and he said we were gonna have to take him to the ER. I called our sweet doctor and she said we could come to her house...PRAISE THE LORD FOR DR. BRANDY!!!!
She said all the fluid that was in his nose move behind his ear. She gave us drops to get filled in the a.m. so we are praying with the Benadryl and Tylenol with codine that he gets some relief. No parent wants to see their baby hurt....just breaks my heart....but at the same time makes me thankful that his is just temporary and fixable!
So ~ ~ ~ Our weekend adventure has been put on HOLD until the morning ~ we are gonna see how everyone is doing, make a trip to the pharmacy and then make a decision about whether or not to go.
 
And I can't end without saying to please pray for those families in CT that lost their precious babies today....I can't imagine, but can only pray that Jesus comes back soon!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive