Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week 15 ~ #dailydowdypic

It's hard to believe another week has come and gone!!!! This past week was FULL of fun!!!
Day 100 ~ Nana surprised the kids!!! She came to keep them while I went with Dalton to a conference! They had the BEST time!!! 
Day 101 ~ 
Ohhhhhh Savannah, GA ~ How I love you!!!! 

Day 102 ~ 
We literally ate our way through Savannah!!! 
So. Much. Fun. 
Day 103 ~ eating yet again!!!
WONDERFUL breakfast at Huey's before heading home! 
Day 104  ~
Love my Monday afternoons I have with Jackson while Mary Dalton is at dance ~ 
He took me on a golf cart ride! ;) 
Day 105  ~
They act so well out in public! 
Day 106 ~ Quick stop to see Mary Dalton's best friend Whitney Sue with her NEW braces!!! Amazing how braces make them look 3 years older. Instantly. 

No comments:

Blog Archive