Friday, October 2, 2015

Week 39 #apictureadayin2015

So this has been our life lately ~ 
Friday we celebrated homecoming! 
Love these sweet girls!!! 
Saturday we were at home ALL day and it was LOVELY!!!
We made a HUGE platter of Nachos and watched the Ole Miss game! 
Great Day! 
Sunday brunch after church ~ 
Love them! 
Just a little truth for your Monday ~ 
This is ME! 
Love this! 
Tuesday was FREE coffee day at the Sprint! 
Amazing how a free $1.09 cup of coffee made me! 
Wednesday ~ I took the day off to work on some rental projects with Dalton. I was grading papers from the day and came across a "bribe" ~ nice try! ;) GREAT laugh for sure...and yes, he got his $5 back! 
Thursday was is one of my FAVORITE days of the year ~ OCTOBER 1st!!! 
I ADORE October...not so much November, but October...other than June...it's my favorite! 
Nana is on her way to GA for the weekend and we can't wait!!! We have Jackson's last football game coming up, a trip to the fair, half days of school followed by fall break, a trip for the girls, a birthday part, a 4h exhibit, and lots of other fun coming up! 
Happy October! 

No comments:

Blog Archive