Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up...and it was a GREAT one!

We had the BEST weekend! Nothing Earth shattering happened, but we were HOME all day Saturday ~ and I slept until 9:30 ~ so that was a GREAT start to my day! 
Friday after school ~ we got hair cuts and highlights...
Love MD's new "do!" She looks so much older! 
We went to the homecoming game and I finished up my duties with the court! 
These girls are so precious to me! 
Mary D. located her teacher's baby ASAP ~ this girl LOVES a baby! 
Saturday I spent the whole day at home and regrouped from our week ~ I got laundry done and bought groceries and finished up my Sunday School lesson! 
Saturday night we fixed a HUGE tray of nachos and watched the Ole Miss game ~ 
perfection! :) 
After church, we went to Bonefish for brunch ~ 
Jackson was not impressed and declared that DQ is WAYYYY better and their stuff was too expensive...
bless him. 
We made our weekly trip to Lowes and Home Depot and he found somewhere to lay down ~ 
Only Jackson! 
We ended our weekend with MD making Play dough for a class project this week! 

Nothing super exciting, but I was with the ones who I love so it was super fun to me! 
We are SO excited that Nana (and maybe Pawpaw) is coming this weekend! 

No comments:

Blog Archive