Friday, January 20, 2017

Jackson's Birthday Celebration!

We celebrated Jackson's birthday Wednesday with a few of his friends! 
I loaded up as many as my car could hold, and we headed to Augusta to celebrate my favorite boy! :) 
We went to Air Strike ~ They jumped for 2 hours while I worked on some school stuff ~ 
The place was empty so they had a BLAST! 
I did NOT do good at taking pictures ~ they were all over the place ~ and middle school age kids...especially boys ~ DO NOT care to have their picture taken! 
We went to the mall afterward and ate in the food court ~ 
We ate cake and opened presents, too! 
s
I think their highlight of the night was getting 30 mins to walk around the mall without an adult ~ 
They thought that they were BIG TIME! :) 
It was a fun night celebrating our boy! 

No comments:

Blog Archive