Monday, May 31, 2010

Feeling Crabby???

Last night, we went to Amos' parents' restaurant, Sunbury Crab Company. His dad has a band, and they were playing and MD and JD had sooo much fun dancing! JD even met a little girl who was 4 and danced the night away with her ~ can you say....we are gonna be in BIG trouble in about 10 years....this boy LOVES girls! ;)

They had run out of crabs, but never fear ~ we can catch our own! ;) I LOVE the show, Deadliest Catch, and after my crabbing adventure, now understand WHY crab costs so much AND will be much more appreciative when I eat them...that's hard work!!!!


Loving on my main squeeze before my BIG adventure ~
OK Girls ~ Let's go CRABBING!!!! We were all dressed up, but that did not slow us down! (Thanks Sue-anna for letting me and Christina go...there was not enough room for all of us and the 2 of us had never been before!)
ALL ABOARD!!! I had NO idea that the boat would be so small, so smelly, so dirty or so bumpy....but is was wayyyy fun!! *We did shed our shoes before we left the dock!
Our Captain ~ Amos and the first mate, Joe (he was a first timer too and was the one who had to pull the traps...which was HARD work!!! He was ALL cut up!)

WoooHoooo!!!! WE CAUGHT SOME!!!!


This is Joe's hand pulling the trap in ~ So disappointing when they were empty!
My 2 boys coming to see what Mommy brought back!!!


Even Miss Priss was in on the action!!!

Oh yeah ~ I'm the woman!!!! ;) Too bad this one was too small and I had to toss him back...it was his lucky day! And from the looks of this pic....I think MD had to potty!!! ;)

Waiting on our crabs to cook and listening to the band!



This should show you how much Dalton ADORES MD ~ He gets up to dance with her!!!


This was Jackson's "friend" he met, Kayden ~ they had the BEST time dancing!!! I think he's gonna be a fun prom date in a few years...he's got moves!!!

And FINALLY ~ TAH-DAH!!! BLUE CRAB!!!



Thanks Barney and Elaine for letting us enjoy your place! It was awesome! Check out their website and stop by for a visit if you are ever down that way!!!











No comments:

Blog Archive