Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Pictures from MS

We are finally back in Wrens and settled in! I thought I would post the rest of the pics from our fun trip to MS!

On Saturday, we went to my best friend's house to see her 2 kids. This was my first time to meet Miss Harper and she is almost one!!! When were there at Christmas, JD was sick, so I was not able to go and see her! Paige and I went to high school together and roomed together in college ~ I should have taken our picture but we were too busy with the kids to think about that!
Mary Dalton LOVED Harper! She would be the best big sister (NO...no baby coming, just saying, she would be good at it....2 is perfect for us!). She was so sweet to her! It was like having a real life baby doll!
Jackson and Coleman had NO interest in being inside where it was cool ~ They were in the 100 degree heat in the tree house shooting cap guns! Aren't they precious? Coleman just turned 4, so they are about 6 months apart in age.

My sister is the BEST teacher I know! She is now in a leadership position in her school and I know she does an awesome job, but her ideas and love for teaching are unbelievable! I love what I do, but I am NO WAY as good as she is at teaching! She had children's church on Sunday and brought her lesson to do for MD and JD ~ It was on the parting of the Red Sea and of course beyond precious!


5 of the 6 grandchildren ~ John Mark is 16 and is way too interested in girls, sports and working to come see his old aunt Amber! ha! They are stair steps...I always think that these 5 could belong to one person!!! Well, 6 if you count John Mark ~ Holy Cow ~ I'd be CRAZY and broke! ha!



My sister, Tasha, my mom and me ....I just realized how bad I look when I downloaded this!! LOL I should have done a "retake!" ha!


We enjoyed some fun at the park on Monday before we left to head to Jackson. Staying with my sister took 2 hours off of our trip and made the trip back home not quite soooo long! I love how MD "matched" the slide! This was one of my bargains at the Kelly's Kids outlet!

They have so much fun together! They are so close in age that they both like the same things and want to do a lot of the same things, so that makes things easy....well, most of the time anyway! ;)
We had a great visit but are glad to be back and try to get in somewhat of a routine....wish me luck!




2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Awww...so glad to see the picture of sweet Coleman and baby Harper. Jonah and Coleman were in the same class for 2 years at Jefferson Street. Did you ever hear the story of him saying "Obama is my daddy!!!" Hilarious!

Amber said...

no! That is too funny ~ he is a mess!

Blog Archive