Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jackson's Play Date with his future wife! ;)

Today was JD's turn to have a friend over. When I asked him who he wanted he instantly said BREE! I tried to talk him into a boy, but he is crazy about this little doll! They were in K3 together and Bree's mother was their teacher, and her daddy is my boss (the headmaster at our school). They had sooooo much fun! It went so well, that I would keep her anytime just for the fact that she kept him from bothering MD! ha! Her sister, Madison, also came and swam with us. She is going into 5th grade and was so sweet to them! She thought up games for them to play and kept them busy!


Roxanne told me that Bree was not swimming yet and needed floaties....she had 2 pair and JD wore her extras for awhile! She had never jumped off the diving board before and was timid at first, but within 20 mins was jumping in every 10 seconds! She even jumped to me a few times without her floaties! Go Bree!!! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of them flying through the air! Look at her big smile...precious!
Of course, MD could not miss an opporunity to be photographed! I finally got her in action jumping! I have never seen a child love the water like her. She would stay in all day! I keep thinking that one day she is going to get tired of it and not want to swim, but not yet! She says swimming is her fav. sport bc you don't sweat! ;)


Jackson talks about Bree all the time! She said today, "Jackson when we get married, you can name all our children anything you want!" He said, "Your name is gonna be Brianna Reese Dowdy when I give you a ring and we get married." They are too funny and truly best friends....Ihope they stay out of trouble at school next year....they love on each other all the time and I am not Miss Gail is gonna "jive" with that! ha!

We had such a fun day and then tonight, were visited by my friend, Hope, and her 2 children. Ansley and MD got on Dalton's tool box and sang Taylor Swift songs, they skated, harassed the cat, rode bikes, and laughed and giggled!!! So much fun!!! I am so thankful for not only my wonderful friends here, but also MD and JD's wonderful friends!





No comments:

Blog Archive