Friday, August 6, 2010

Open House at TJA

Tonight was Open House at school ~ Mary Dalton got her American Girl all ready and took her with us! This is Mary D's K5 teacher, Miss Sharon! I think she is going to have a lot of fun with Miss Sharon!

This is Miss Amanda, the para pro in K5! Super sweet!
And Jackson with Miss Gail ~ I warned her that he was WAY different than MD! Poor thing...going to have to follow behind her in school! ;)


AND ~ the famous Miss Tara, who I am SURE MD will be going to visit!

Sallie was SOOOO sweet to help me with the kids and bring them back after open house, otherwise they would not have been able to go! Dalton was supposed to be out of town, then got tied up in court and work, so Boom Boom was able to help us! THANK YOU!!!!!


I am WORN OUT! I am praying everyone sleeps well tonight ~ it is raining so it should be a nice, soothing background! I would KILL for a solid 8 hours sleep! Wish me luck! :)



No comments:

Blog Archive