Sunday, February 3, 2013

Paris Part I

We had wonderful time last week in Paris!
We are still trying to catch up on sleep, school work, house chores, dance, and BLOGGING!
It was truly the trip of a life time and I have SO many pics that I am going to have to post them over several days!
The flight over was LONG! Mary Dalton slept...but she slept ON me....so I did not sleep a wink!
I did get to watch several movies I had been wanting to see though!

The weather the first day was FREEZING!!! This Southern girl was about to die!!!



Mary Dalton LOVED riding the Metro! She made such special memories with Suz and Sue-anna!
I loved spending some quality "Girl Time" with her too!


Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was  SO good!!! The view was amazing and the atmosphere was fun too! 

Mary Dalton's favorite part of the whole trip was DESSERT!!!! She ordered it everywhere we went instead of a meal! 

She loves her sweets!

She ADORES Sue-anna and Sue-anna is pretty crazy about her too! Those nieces are SO much fun because you can spoil them ROTTEN and then send them home! :)

 
How quickly they can turn on you!!! ha!  She was a  just joking but this pic cracks me up! 
 
More Paris Pics to come!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive