Thursday, April 30, 2015

Super Spellers & Track Star ~



We have had a busy week!!! We have been all over the place!!!
This cute girl did an outstanding job at the spelling bee this week and Miss Beth gave her a super cool lollipop! :)
I HATE that I could not see Jackson spell in his bee ~ I was the coach there from our school and since he had been before I decided to watch MD spell first and then run back to see him! He got out the first word...so I saw nothing! One of my sweet students took this picture for me though! Jackson was more excited about hanging out with the high school boys than spelling ~ oh and eating candy! :)
 
LOVE this ~ This is  ~
"STOP!!! Do not take my picture!"
Totally embarrassed this chick! ;) ha!
Earlier this week ~ Jax had a track meet! He did great and had SO much fun ~ last year was a hot mess ~ someone was ugly to him and he was running a fever and ended up at the Dr with strep! This year ~ he ROCKED it! I was so super proud of him!!!
He got 4th out of 12 in the long jump! :)
Love this boy more than life!
His relay group won 1st in BOTH races! He ran the last leg and did a great job!
 
It's been a busy, busy week and we have lots of things on the horizon ~ looking most forward to SUMMER BREAK for sure!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive