Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The LAST of Christmas ~

Christmas day, my parents left around lunch to head back to my sister's house. We went to Dalton's parents' house to do gifts with them.
Mary Dalton was super excited about her new dance warm up set! 
This pic is terrible, but Big Daddy surprised Jackson with a scope for his gun that he wanted this past summer! It was super sweet! 
This was Jackson's "big" thing he was DYING for...I said, NO, but they got it anyway. 
A 3D printer.
It's still not working. 
 I HATE crap like this and he loves it. He has spent HOURS working on it. 
We may send it back...he is a gadget maker's dream customer...
Another gift from MD ~ she bought Jax LIFE ~ he wanted this REALLY bad and it was kinda pricey for her budget ~ So sweet of her! :) 
My gift from MDD ~ 
I LOVED it! All my favs! She also gave me FIVE pair of fuzzy socks! 
I also loved her writing in the cracks of her gifts! ha! 
Around 5, she opened her gifts from us ~ more girlie stuff and lots of clothes! She has grown up SO fast, so she needed new things that were more "Growny"
We went back to Dalton's parents for supper and played with our sweet Razz! 
And ~ 
That's a wrap!!! 

Another Christmas in the books! It was fun, but I am glad it is over. We have gotten this decorations stored and are gearing up for New Year's! 

No comments:

Blog Archive