Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Big 13!!!

Well… We officially have a teenager!! 
Mary Dalton turned 13 this past Friday! 

I mean how did she grow up so fast? We only have five more years until she's in college!!! 
She is such a joy and bring so much life and happiness to our family! 

When I found out I was pregnant with her I secretly hoped she was a girl with all my heart! And not just a girl but a super girly girl! To say that she has lived up to this is an understatement! She is so much fun and I love that she's growing up and we can do so many fun things together... but if time could slow down just a little that would be great! ;)

We celebrated like we've never celebrated before this weekend with a huge party with all of the middle school students, dance friends, camp friends, Snapchat friends, and even some of the high school students! 

Happy birthday sweet girl! Your daddy and I love you more than you'll ever know and we pray that you will continue to grow into a sweet, caring, compassionate Godly lady! We pray that you will make good choices and always try to see the good in others. We also pray that she will live each day to its fullest and not be afraid to take chances!  The World is yours baby girl! Go after your dreams!
We love you so

No comments:

Blog Archive