Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall Break ~

Fall break got off to a rough start ~ I was sick for the first two days, but thankfully nobody else got it and we were able to enjoy our long weekend! 
Saturday Jackson went to a sleepover ~ there were over TWENTY boys there! 20!?!
I can't even begin to imagine...
He had a BLAST though!!! 
Sunday we spent the day at home and I caught up on things since I felt half human again! We spent some time at the farm, too! 

Monday we made a trip to Augusta! 
We met Natalie and her kids at AirStrike then had lunch and did a little shopping! 
Mary Dalton loves Ava Grace! We introduced her to Claire's! This little nugget was in HEAVEN!!
Mary Dalton had dance Monday night and then Tuesday was filled with cleaning and organizing!
We ran lots of errands and somehow Jackson managed to talk his way into a free scoop of icing from the bakery ~ Just like his daddy! When Dalton and I were dating, he convinced the lady in the drive thru to let him try a chicken finger! ;) 
I can't believe our next break is Thanksgiving! This year is flying by! The kids did great on their exams and both made Distinguished Headmaster's List again! 

No comments:

Blog Archive