Monday, November 13, 2017

Mistletoe Market


Earlier this month, Mary Dalton and I, left school early on Thursday and headed to Mississippi for our annual Mistletoe Market shopping trip! 
We had a nice drive and decided atvtge last minute that we would forever be sad if our trip did not include a stop at Summit! 
I called my sister and we didn't think we would be able to see her. At the last minute, she called me and told me she could meet us while we had supper! It was a quick visit but I was so happy we got to see her!!!
Friday morning, we were up early to be there for Mistletoe Morning...basically you buy a more expensive ticket but you get in three hours earlier and have brunch, music, etc while you shop. 
We were so excited that Paige and Harper met us! We loved catching up with them! 
Saturday morning, we slept in and I woke up to this....
Best. Brother. Ever. 
He cooks so good and fed us like queens while we were there! 
My sweet mama came up on Saturday and spent the day with us. We got a GREAT jumpstart on our Christmas shopping! We couldn't believe how much taller mdd was than nana! 
Mama left Saturday afternoon around 3. We grabbed a quick picture of md, mama, and my brothers kids before she left. They were both home from college so it was a treat to see them! 
We enjoyed seeing some of our MS family! Saturday night we spent time with my brothers family then headed back to GA Sunday morning. I LOVE this trip with Mary Dalton! It's truly something we look forward to every year! 

No comments:

Blog Archive