Thursday, January 18, 2018

He's 12....

How did 12 years go by sooooo fast?!?! Where did this bald baby go?!?! 
Jackson is the easiest child that has ever been conceived. 
Seriously.
He has been easy since he was born. 
He could have a limb hanging on by a ligament and say, "I'm good." 
Those are his famous words. ;) 
He has grown up SO much this past year. He is wise beyond his years, caring, hilarious, and has a quick sense of humor. He keeps us on our toes, but we would not have it any other way. 
He LOVES the farm. I mean ~ LOVES the farm. I did not think anyone could love the outdoors more than Dalton, but I think he takes the cake! He wants to be there 24/7. 
This past year has been a good one for my favorite boy.
He played Tom Sawyer in play, perfected the art of trapping, killed too many turkeys and deer to mention, and has made AMAZING grades. 
He still LOOOVVEESS to sleep! Naps are always a good idea for him! He also can still sleep anywhere! 
He's a perfectionist. He's precise. He's accurate. 
This in seen in almost everything he does. 
He's perfectly content having our alone or with his Daddy. He has lots of friends but is just fine being alone. He's an old soul. 
I always say he loves me when nobody else does. He looks out for his mama, but his best buddy is his daddy for sure. 
I still call him "the baby" and they SAY I baby him....he's just too sweet not to! ;)

Jackson David Dowdy...
You are absolutely the BEST surprise I was ever given.  You filled a void I didn't know I had. You completed our family and make our family so much fun. 
You will never understand how much I love you! I pray year12 is the best yet!!! 
Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Blog Archive