Sunday, April 15, 2018

Prom 2018 ~ A Night in Paris

This past Friday night was our school's prom ~ and you can see...Jackson was living his BEST life! ;) He has ALWAYS loved a pretty lady!

The Junior class did an outstanding job on the decorations! I have never seen another school do prom quite like we do. They totally build the entire thing in the gym over a two week period. Every year it gets bigger...and bigger.
These girls can not WAIT to go to Prom! We have AT LEAST two more years! 
Thank you Jesus!
Jake and Jackson ~ oh my children are going to miss this one when he graduates!!!
Graci Rae always has the prettiest and most unique dresses! This year's dress was beautiful and I LOVED the red shoes!

Dalton and I chaperoned and those days are coming to an end! We won't chaperone once our kids are attending prom ~ we would not want to cramp their style! ha!
We have chaperoned the past 3 years with Jackson's precious previous teacher, Jessica and her husband, Drew. We missed out on the photo booth last year because we had to help with the food....so this year...we were ON IT!!!
and....had a few out takes, too!
I grabbed most of my homeroom class and we SQUEEZED in for a group picture! I LOVE this kids so much and I am so proud of them! I am going to miss them so much when they are gone!
We have about 20 days of school left ~ we are in FULL speed ahead this week! We have an ortho appt, a beauty pageant, honor's day, I have to work the baseball gate, a hair appt, a spray tan appt, and need to squeeze in a pedicure, too!

No comments:

Blog Archive