Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Summer for These Two Starts NOW

Last Friday was the last day of 6th and 7th grade for these two!!! 
I had to document it! Our last day to ride to school for the 2017-18 school year!!! 
ALLLLLL the praise hands!!!! 
At the end of a LONG week this cutie showed up with a flat of strawberries! 
God bless his sweet heart! 
Jackson had company of Friday night and we woke up Saturday morning to a beautiful day and a delicious breakfast! 
The boys were living their best life ~ summer, fishing...and they found out a teacher that is not their favorite is not coming back....yep. Their day was MADE!!! 
I finish up on Friday and seriously cannot wait!!!! I have had a great year and my senior class has been one of the best I have ever had...but I am ready for some time at HOME!!! 
Here's to one more week!!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive