Saturday, June 9, 2018

Alaskan Cruise Days 4-5

I left last off I was feeling a "tad sick" ~ this was my seat until 3:30 a.m. then I was RIGHT back out here as soon as I woke up and stayed here ALL day Monday!!! The air made it bearable! 
I took this selfie to remind myself to NEVER GO ON A CRUISE AGAIN WITHOUT A RX PATCH!!!! I was GREEN!!! Dalton kept telling me I would "get my sea legs" ~ I never did. I love the beach...but I need my feet on land! 

Barf bags, water and Dramamine were my friends...poor MD started feeling queasy Monday, too. She held it together until Monday night and we were both laid up like old dogs! 
Needless to say, when we docked Tuesday ~ we were sooooo excited!! Dalton loved looking for wild game off the balcony! 
Love this man...in my hat that he borrowed! ;) 
While we waited to get off the boat ~ we headed for air hockey...which was our favorite was to pass time! 
Some of our group ~ 
Sooz and MDD waiting to go explore Juneau. 
I was so thankful to be UP and fell halfway normal!!! Razz was eating up some ice cream cones ~ but not as many as Jackson ~ he ate the ENTIRE TRIP!!! 
Juneau was beautiful!!! 
Those white specks are Bald Eagles ~ while I was on the balcony for 24 plus hours...we also saw Orcas GALORE and killer whales~ one jumped ALL the way out of the water! It was awesome! 

We got off the ship EARLY Tuesday morning and had the whole day to explore! Our fun day will be in PART 2 of Day 5 ~ there are too many beautiful things not to share! :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive