Monday, August 6, 2018

That’s a Wrap....See ya Summer

Well ~ That's a wrap! My official first day back is tomorrow, but Dalton's Granny Jo passed away, so we will be out of town. 

Here's a quick peek at our last few weeks of summer 2018 ~

Fishing...LOTS of fishing and then fish fries!!! Yes mam!! 
Lots of loving on our sweet pups!!! Bo is at training and Daisy misses him so much....so does Jackson! 
This was also the summer of skin care! ha! I had Botox earlier this summer  ~after YEARS of tanning bed use my wrinkles HAD to go!!! While I was there, he noticed several spots that had to be removed...I looked like a meth user, but I am all clear now!!! 
Swim days will ALWAYS be my favorite days!!! 
I actually kept a 100 day streak on SnapChat with MD ~ This was a HUGE accomplishment for me! ha! 
We squeezed in a few family night dinners out ~ We used to leave the kids when they were little...but now they weasel their way right in with us! ;) 
We are in FULL practice mode...all the cheer and football going on right now...
We enjoyed late night snacks made by Jackson...and he served me in bed! He's going to be a GREAT husband one day!!! 
My favorite thing hands down is our nightly golf cart rides looking at the sunsets...so pretty!!! 
We even scout for deer! ;) 
I love being home and having some downtime to spend with this handsome man. Ohhhhh how I miss him when I go back to work. 
Summer 2018 ~ you were good to us! Summer 2019...we are already waiting on you! :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive