Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June Happenings

This is been a crazy month of weather in Georgia! I can’t remember a time ever that I was cold in June! It made for a very fun evening golf cart ride! 

Razz was in town last week and of course Uncle D took her to stock up on candy! I can’t believe she’s going to be in first grade!!!

we enjoyed our night out with Anlee and Brinson. We were supposed to go to a baseball game but it was flooding, so we opted for Japanese instead. 

Fathers Day we had lunch in AGS and got mdd ready for basketball camp! Jackson bailed on us and went and spent a few nights with Jake. He had a blast fishing with him.

These two dolls were up bright and early ready for basketball camp! 
Mary Dalton had a great time and is looking forward to playing varsity basketball. I’m still not sure how she got to high school  so quickly… It seems like just yesterday she was wearing her hair bows and smocked dresses. The girls have a new coach but Miss Susan is the assistant they love her! MD likes her new coach, too! 

Ready to play! 

Evening golf cart rides are our favorite summer activitiy. They seem to happen about once a week since none of us are ever home… But we love it when we can do it!

Livi cans to see us this week and we enjoyed seeing her! It is always great when my former students come back to visit me. Obviously Jackson is a big fan of Livi  and she played with them in the pool like she was seven! They have the best time!!!

Yesterday I kept Collins kate for Sallie. I was in heaven with this little nugget! I swear my dream job would be to rock babies all day. There’s nothing I love more than a little baby… Not a toddler but a baby.


It’s hard to believe June is almost over! My mom, sister, and niece are coming to town this weekend. We will have company for the next 2 to 3 weeks and we are looking forward to it!

No comments:

Blog Archive