Sunday, October 11, 2020

October Stuff

Talk about being behind on blogging! October flew by and this is what we have been up to… We had a few days off earlier this month and Jackson and I enjoyed the day fishing at the cabin.

It was a perfect day off with my boy!

Whitney Sue hit too home runs  in one game and Mary Dalton was just as happy as Whooty! 

We’ve had lots of Friday night lights…

I directed my first wedding…

And my handsome husband… I told him he needs to get in practice because he will definitely be pairing that with my children!

In between school, one act play, softball, cheer, and tutoring… Mary Dalton found time to do some modeling for her favorite local boutique!


At the very last minute on our by week, Clairissa and I snuck off to Augusta for some much needed and long-overdue girl time. We literally had a 5 PM reservation and we were back home by eight, but it was just what we needed!

We played for the state championship and softball… We did not win but they have made so many good memories this year. Mary Dalton has enjoyed being the manager and loves these girls so much!

Jackson and I enjoyed a day in Dublin before we went to the softball game. We had lunch at company supply and ran some errands. The weather was absolutely beautiful!

Rhett and Kari came for the weekend and I snapped this picture. Dalton may not have a brother, but Rhett might as well be his brother. These two have one of the closest relationships of two grown men that I have ever seen. They are so much alike and they have the absolute best time together and love the same things.

Mary Dalton has decided that she wants to kill a deer this year. Dalton had shooting lessons with her last week.

Jackson and I went to watch…

Mary Dalton also had her last cross country meet. She did not qualify for state, but I’m proud of her for her efforts. She is definitely not a runner and did this as a favor to have a complete roster for the girls team for school. She actually had a good time and wandered up enjoying it though.



Today was our Halloween celebration at school and it is our pink out game. I have zero plans this weekend and I could not be more excited!

No comments:

Blog Archive